What's new in the latest release (v0.06b):
- Fixed texture load bug (fixes corrupt textures when TEXEL1 is used).
- Fixed ucode 5 texturing/lighting bugs.
- Fixed RSP SRLV/SRAV/SLLV disassembly.
- All lighting / transformation now done manually (this was done to implement
fogging, but in the process it helped me fix a few bugs and optimise a few
These changes have also removed the need for the ScaleFactor hack and some
of the viewport problems.
- Started work on fogging (but the range is still not quite right).
- Added Orkin's combiner changes - lots of things are the right colours now!
- Fixed TexRect bug.
Sixth public beta release of Daedalus.